Saturday, October 1, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Hey Humble Readers...

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I am still alive (altho I really feel like I'm just hangin' in there).  I spent pretty much all day sleeping and I feel like I could go to bed right now.  I've got a lot of strikes against my energy levels...

I'm pregnant (soooo not complaining, just stating a fact)

I'm on prometrium (also not a complaint.  I'm so thankful for the whoo-haa pills!)

I have a biotch of a cold (yes I AM complaining about that)

and my blood sugar levels are all kinds of f*cked up (up, down and all around.  yes, it's a complaint.  Thank the Lord I start insulin on Monday)

All that, Humble Readers, to say that I'm sorry I haven't been around.  Hopefully, tomorrow or Monday will see me feeling a little more human.  Until then, I pray you are all doing well.  I know that there's been a lot going on in the blogosphere.  I'll get caught up soon.