Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bloggity Summer Camp: Is There Life Beyond the Blog?

Hey Humble Readers...

I'm just going to get right to it today, because today's Bloggity Summer Camp topic is pretty straight-forward. 

Calliope asks, "What are your favorite activities to do on-line? Is there more to do beyond blogging?"

I am an internet junkie, and there absolutely is more to the internet beyond blogging.  I spend far to much time on fa.ce.boo.k, I read and comment on a lot of news stories, I look for recipes, and search for coupons and deals.  I play the stupidest games, and I read parenting articles.  I do surveys and earn points that I can use to buy things like movie passes.  I am constantly googling stuff and wikipedia is my super-friend.  I'm always checking out stuff I see on tv or read about. 

And I blog.

Where do you hang out online?

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I look forward to following you on your IF journey. Good luck!

    Carmela
    ICLW#123

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.