Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bloggity Summer Camp: Dream Date

Good Morning Humble Readers...

How's your week been?  Has it been rainy or hot?  Productive or relaxing?  Fun or a bit of a drag?

Today at Bloggity Summer Camp, Calliope asks a fun question.  "What is your dream date? Have you ever dated anyone you met from the internet?"

My dream date is pretty simple.  Someplace quiet and different (new to me) for dinner and conversation, and then going somewhere interesting, like a concert or an art show or the like.  Nothing huge.  Just time with my Beloved and a new experience or two.

And, yes, I have indeed dated someone I met on the internet.  In fact I married him. 

Honestly, I did date a couple of other guys that I met online before I was matched with my Beloved on eHar.mony.  I remember my Mom freaking out initially... but she got used to the idea, once I asked her if she would rather I meet some guy in a bar.  I could also get a husband like my sister did... fall in love with a groomsman from her first wedding.  After that, the internet didn't seem so bad. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.