Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3: My Favourite Television Show

Good Morning Humble Readers!

Confession time!  Your friendly neighbourhood hobbit is a tv junkie (really, were you surprised?).  I don't have a favourite show, but I do watch a lot of one particular type of show.  And they all have something in common.  Let's see if you can guess...

Donnie Wahlberg

Shemar Moore
David Boreanaz

Hill Harper
Got it figured out yet? 

That's right, humble readers... I have a thing for shows that feature very sexy law enforcement officers!  Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, Bones, CSI:NY just to name a few.  Yum!

Okay, I gotta run now... we have our second prenatal class today.  Enjoy your Satuday!

3 comments :

  1. I don't watch much TV, but I lo-ooove True blood - talk about a program chock-full of hotties! You should check it out on iTunes. :o)

    Whew! Did someone turn up the heat in here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bones too. For some reason I've never watched CSI even though I am fascinated by anything that has to do with forensics, crime solving and the like.

    You must blog about the prenatal classes! We haven't started ours yet so I am curious what they're like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your taste in TV shows. You need to check out Burn Notice.

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.