Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer Request

Good Morning Humble Readers...

The 14-month-old son of one of my Beloved's coworkers was seriously burned while at daycare two days ago.  He has 3rd degree burns all over his back.  He's been taken to the big children's hospital in Edmonton (2 hours north of here).  The poor little boy is obviously in terrible pain, and if he survives the initial healing process, he has a long road of skin grafts, surgeries, and other treatment. 

Please pray, send good thoughts... whatever. 

7 comments :

  1. Oh goodness, with an 18 month son of my own I really feel for your co-worker. I hope things go as well as they can over the next few days/weeks. All the best to the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! prayers going out for the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time lurker, and current pediatric nurse. This breaks my heart. Lots of prayers and healing thoughts go to this family and to this little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! How scary! Lots of prayers and healing thoughts for him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tons of prayers for him and your friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of prayers going out to that boy and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH NO! Poor guy. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.