Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Lame Am I?

I apologize Humble Readers... I haven't posted since last Show & Tell.

The thing is, there hasn't been much going on. I don't want to be any more pedantic than I have been... going on and on about how excited I am about "THE VACATION" (and yes, that's how it looks in my mind... all caps).

There is a goofy little story that I'm saving for S & T this week, but other than that, I've been working, obsessing about the trip, and that's about it.

AF kinda messed with me a bit, not following her usual pattern, but she's now packed her bags and I feel human again.

Oh yeah... and we got tickets to Letterman! TICKETS TO LETTERMAN! Woohoo!

Only one more shift at work... 72 hours or so until we leave!

3 comments :

  1. Am glad that AF left before you went to your VACATION ;-)!

    And so nice that you got the tickets...waiting eagerly for your S&T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and DH have a grand time!

    Letterman...I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.