Tuesday, May 27, 2014

100 Day Challenge - Day 2

Hey Humble Readers...

I'm totally exhausted so I'm just going to post my notes on today for the 100 Day Challenge. 

100 Day Challenge - Day 2

Starting Weight - 309lb (heaviest was 318lb in the fall of 2009, lowest was 234lb last October)
Weight at Beginning of Challenge - 267
Current Weight - 263.6  (lots of water weight lost)
Total Weight Lost - 3.4lb

Exercise
  • walked (with poles) 5 Km - 1 hour
  • abs & arms (with 2 lb weights) - 10 min
  • 25 squats - 5 min
  • stretching - 10 min
  • total number of steps - 8500
Water
  • 6 glasses water (4 litres)
Food
  • Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich (skinny multigrain bagel, butter, 1 egg, cheddar, ham, sriracha)
  • Lunch: Slumgullion leftovers
  • Dinner: Fried Chicken (homemade, 2.5 pieces), 1/2 cup Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Italian dressing
  • Snacks: Ice cream
I know I shouldn't be having the ice cream.  I know.  Particularly after fried chicken (which is something I only make once or twice a year).  Once the ice cream is gone, I won't be buying any more. 

3 comments :

  1. I was bad too, bought Margarita coolers on Monday and had 2 that night and 1 tonight. My rule is no alcohol during the week. 1 more left and then I will be good and so will you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem with ice cream is that I can't stick to the 1/2 cup serving size (usually the standard). I love ice cream too much. If I need a fix, I buy fudgesicles (the lower fat/lower sugar kind). I wish Skinny Cow was not so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this posts are a great idea! :) go you! Fingers crossed for a new job ASAP!!! That must be SO stressful! :s

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.