1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Hmmm, Cheezies would be at the top of my list (sooo much better than cheetos). Sesame sticks are also a road trip staple for me. Peanut butter cups or peanut M&Ms (altho I really dig the pretzel ones too). If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and buy the best candy bar of all time, a Max 5. And a big bottle of water. Gotta be somewhat healthy, right? :)
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A seahorse. Because they're just as odd as I feel most days.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
OOOOooooo... so hard! It would be a three-way tie between Anne of Green Gables, Ginny Weasley, and Mario Batali.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
I don't know if they still have it on the menu, but I used to love their beef dip sandwich. I am a self proclaimed connoisseur of beef dips, and theirs was really very good.
5. Last book you read?
The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay. A fascinating story set in mid 19th century New York. Revealed a whole aspect of urban culture in the 1800s. A really great read.
6. Describe your mood.
Right now, I'm actually feeling pretty good (which is awesome considering I've only had 3 hours sleep). I can breathe deeply and I'm relaxed. My to do list is hanging over my head, but it's really not bothering me today.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I think the most recent injury was back on Easter Sunday, when I burnt my hand taking a pan out of the oven. Ended up driving myself to the ER and getting a tetanus shot. I felt like such a moron.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Sira or L, as they are both rock climbing gurus. I know they would be able to climb out and go for help or yell at me until I climbed out too.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A bunch of bubbles. I've been trying to get a good pic of my wee-lings together, but still no luck.
11. Favorite soda?
I can't drink soda any more, but if I could I would love a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A tie-dyed tshirt. Many shades of green.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
I wish I was a good person and say 'my feet', but I really do love our hybrid.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Most Exotic Marigold Hotel... It was absolutely wonderful! You MUST go see it!
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Donnie Wahlberg hands down! And he fits both the actor and singer category. :) Yum!
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
"Too Much Chocolate Cake" with chocolate ganache on top!
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
It was greek night in the hobbit hole... pork souvlaki, greek mashed taters, and greek salad. I stink of garlic today.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My beautiful wee little mister in his bassinet
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Sadly, no. In fact I purposely look for slip on shoes most of the time.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
My toy typewriter. Loved that thing!
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Heck ya. On the rare occasion when I send my Beloved, he always misses something or get the wrong brand.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I don't know, and I don't care.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Ummmm... I think it's been years. Honestly can't remember
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
I love strawberries! And technically tomatoes too...
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
ROTFL... you've got to be kidding!