Friday, January 13, 2012

Frustration

Humble Readers...

Am I the only one having issues with Blogger tonight?  Actually it started yesterday...  And this goes beyond the issues I've been having with my Intense Debate comment system. 

When I wanted to comment on at least three different blogs, Blogger freezes up.  As in I can't do ANYTHING with it.  I have to log out and then log back into my dashboard, and not comment, which I'm just getting back into the habit of doing.  Very frustrating!

I think it has something to do with the updated Blogger interface and the new threaded comment system that they've just introduced.  It also seems to be on blogs that have their comment form embedded below the post.  It's seriously pissing me off! 

I have temporarily turned off the Intense Debate account, even though I will miss the added benefits of using it.  I have grown exceedingly frustrated with the whole random switching back and forth that comments have done over recent weeks. 

I'm hoping that this is just a glitch that will be rectified soon, but this is just one more step on my road to switching to something like Wordpress. 

1 comment :

  1. Hmmm. I haven't been having any issues. My favorite new find is that I can actually update from my iPad now! :) hope the problems get better because that's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.