Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog Bliggity Blog

Hey Humble Readers...

Happy Monday everyone.  Did you do any fun stuff over the weekend?  If you're looking for a great movie to see, I highly recommend "The Debt".  It was super intense, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were Oscars in their future. 

So, I know it's been a little crazy around here lately, with all kinds of important events happening all close together, but there's just one more that deserves to be mentioned. 

Today is my 3rd blogoversary.  While the road has taken me in a few different directions than I thought when I first set up the blog, I am so grateful for the company I've had along the way. 

And because it's my blogoversary, and it's September (which has always signalled new beginnings for me), I'm really thinking that it's time for a major over-haul of my corner of the blogosphere. 

I want a new layout, something a little more personal than what I have now.  I like most of the features I have, but I want it to be a bit more... sophisticated?  grown up?  polished?

For quite some time, I've been pondering a slight name change.  Not for me, but for this space.  I will always and forever be a wanna-be hobbit, and this place will always reflect that. 

My question for you all is... do you have a blog designer that you would recommend?  I don't have a whole lot of money to spend, but I know that I need help to achieve my vision (such as it is). 

*****
In other news, my symptoms have been up and down the last few days and it's caused me a bit of angst.  There's this little voice that keeps trying to tell me that all the symptoms that I do have are just side effects of the progesterone, and that I'm not really pregnant.  I know that symptoms wax and wane.  I just wish I could shut off that stupid little voice.  I'm sure I'll feel better after I find out my beta numbers on Thursday.  (I'll also find out my glucose levels, and I'm fairly certain I'll be on insulin sooner rather than later.)  16 days until my u/s.