Friday, August 13, 2010

Thanks, Changes, & A Question

Good Evening Humble Readers!

First and foremost... Thank you to everyone who gave their supportive comments and suggestions on my last couple of posts.  As my mom would say, I've been suffering from a bit of PLOM disease lately (poor-little-ol'-me).  I've been feeling like the poster child for why fat women shouldn't get pregnant... I'm every stereotype in living colour. 

And as you can see, I have been making some changes to the hobbit-hole.  There are still some things I want to change... I would love a header/banner with an image or two, and I wish I could work html with some sort of skill. 

Now, can anyone tell me how to fix my blogroll?  It's way too spread out. 

I've spent so much time tonight fiddling with my layout, that I've run out of steam.  I'll be catching up with you all over the next couple of days.  I hope all is well and that you have a great weekend.

7 comments :

  1. My dear Hobbitty friend, I can make a page header for you. Let me know what pics you want included and I'll see what I can whip up.

    As for the blogroll, it looks so spread out because of the width of that column. Almost every blog name is taking two to three rows and then there is the blurb from the current post. If you could widen that column it would solve the problem. I might be able to help with that but I'm not sure.

    BTW, I love the warmth of the colors in this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are using the blogger design layout, the3rd option let's you fiddle with column widths. It is addictive once you get in there and start playing! Like it so far, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, by the look of my blog you know that I am not too nimble at blog layouts really, so can't help you with that. But I would like to say that the change to your blog is very pleasant. I am sure there are so many bloggers out there who would like to do it.

    P.S. Just read your previous post. So sorry that you failed your gestational diabetes test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Share some belly pics, please? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the new look! I know next to nothing about blog design but that's my 2c! Anyways you have a right to feel a bit sorry for yourself. I sure did. Hang in there!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its TOTALLY understandable to have these thoughts and feelings. It'll pass sweetie. In the mean time, we'll all surround you with TONS of love.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the new look, it's very "earthy" looking. Just how I think of you my dear Hobbit friend!

    I have you in my prayers, and I hope that you feel better soon and are able to get a handle on the GD and that it won't pose much of a problem.

    Lots of ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.