Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tag! You're It!

Hey Humble Readers... it's been a bit of a day. AF has kicked my backside in a big way, both emotionally and physically. I promise I will be back tomorrow with my Show & Tell post (Terwilliger's Adventures in New York). Tonight, I just need a little meme time.


I was tagged for this by three very lovely bloggers... Katie, Mai, and Minta... Thank you, ladies! I really appreciate it!

Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:
  • USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best. (I say parenthetical thoughts don't count!)
  • Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know that you think they are 'Over the Top'!
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2.Your hair? be-scarfed (because it is unwashed)
3. Your mother? missed
4. Your father? sweet
5. Your favorite food? savory (as opposed to sweet, not the herb)
6. Your dream last night? none (that I remember)
7. Your favorite drink? Tea (preferably iced green tea lemonade from Sta.rbu.cks)
8. Your dream/goal? published
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? BIRDS!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? SAHM (that's a stay-at-home-mom for the uninitiated)
13. Where were you last night? Work
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny (falling over laughing)
15. Muffins? Carrot (with golden raisins!)
16. Wish list item? housekeeper
17. Where did you grow up? everywhere (have I mentioned that I've moved a lot?)
18. Last thing you did? Dinner
19. What are you wearing? sweater
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? imaginary (as in, I don't have any... yet! Hopefully a pug in the new year!)
22. Friends? Coworkers
23. Your life? incomplete
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing someone? sister
26. Vehicle? Cruiser (PT cruiser that is)
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? bookstore (yes... I love MY store)
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? Beloved
33. One place that I go to over and over? Qui.znos
34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam (unless you count comment notifications :) )
35. Favorite place to eat? home
And now my tag-ees!

5 comments :

  1. Hooray for pugs! You'll have to let us know when you get yours, so Emma can have a blog pug buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Award...me got it too! 8-)

    Hoping your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just did it, although I never tag other people (I don't know why). I am way behind on your posts, I have to go back and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on all your blogs, and saw the coin one! Crazy! Didja find any old ones? I collect, and am always on the lookout for old Canadian coins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was sending extra hugs and thoughts for you last week. SORRY AF arrived with a vengence. Ack!

    I *heart* you and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.