Saturday, March 16, 2013

Change Of Plans

Hey Humble Readers...

Just a quick note today. 

Our longed for day out is not going to happen.  Between a big dump of snow that we got Thursday night (and are still getting this morning) that we don't want MIL to drive in, and the fact that I got lambasted with an ugly stomach flu yesterday, we have had to postpone. 

I don't know what the hell it was, but for 12 hours yesterday, my stomach was on fire and I couldn't even keep down water.  Today, I'm feeling better... just sore and very dehydrated. 

And bummed.

Because of our calendar, we won't have a Saturday available for almost a month.  **sigh**

4 comments :

  1. I am so sorry, Mrs. G! What a HUGE bummer! :( I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry :( Maybe now you can take the extra time to plan something extra special. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that blows! Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boooo! That's just crapy! The snowstorm sucked the big one and the fact that you were sick made it even worse! :( Waiting another month is no fun. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.