Thank you all for putting up with my freak out yesterday. The fears and worries are still there, but they seem to be at a dull roar today.
So, I had an appointment with Dr. W this morning. I found her much more personable today, which was reassuring. Several outcomes from today's appointment...
- Halfling 2.0 is still sitting transverse. Not a big deal, but should be turning soon.
- 24 hr urine collection showed a slight elevation in protiens, but nothing to be concerned about
- Had blood in my urine today. Need to go for a test to see if I have another kidney infection (I think I do have one)
- C-section is planned for May 10th. I signed the paperwork and everything. With delivering at 38 weeks, there is a possibility that the baby may need to be in the Special Care Nursery for a couple of days, particularly if the baby is a boy (slower lung development).
- Bloodwork from last week showed that I have low iron. This is likely why I have been so blasted tired for the past few weeks. Rx'd iron pills and stool softeners.
- Next appointment will be on the L&D floor at the hospital, for an NST
I'm so glad to know that there is a reason why I have been so tired, but not feeling like I'm getting any rest. Seriously, I've been back to falling asleep at 8pm, and then sleeping through the night, and waking up in a fog. I guess I'm not such a lazy slug after all.
The only thing that she didn't ask about was my blood sugars, but they have been pretty well controlled over the last couple of weeks. I think I may need an insulin increase in the next few days, but I'm going to wait and see the outcome of this whole possible kidney infection situation.