Friday, June 4, 2010

Apologies

I am sorry, Humble Readers...

My energy level this past week has been in the barely functional range.  The good news is I have been getting better sleep at night, but I then end up taking major naps during the day (we're talking 2-3 hours at least).  I thought the second trimester was supposed to be less sleepy... my poor Beloved has been having to cook his own meals, and you know when I'm too tired to cook I must be comatose. 

I have 3 days off coming up, starting on Sunday.  I'm hoping to get caught up on what's going on in your corners of the world and post something worth reading. 

Until then, be well and stay smurfy, Humble Readers!

4 comments :

  1. Smurf on dear Hobbit. I think that myth about second trimester energy is designed to give us hope. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...sleep as much as you want to...hope your energy level returns you to the functional level!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great minds think alike...we have both used the same blog post title in this week!!
    Hoping the sleepiness abates soon. Poor DH !! Can he cook at all?
    Take care of you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. get the rest that you need! we will still be here.

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.