Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gone Fishin'!

Ok, so my Beloved and I aren't actually fishing. But I won't be around for a while. I hope all of you have a very (re)productive couple of weeks, take care of each other and know that I will be thinking about you guys and praying for you (especially my expectant-bloggy friends who are approaching their due dates).

While I'm away, I'll be missing a couple of important dates on the calendar. First up, my b-day! I won't be turning eleventy-one, only 35. I'm sorry but I won't be hosting a true hobbit style birthday, I'll be busy being lost on the streets of Manhattan. Second, my blogoversary... a year of posts, of hopes, of tears, of giggles... I can't believe it's been a year!

Sign up for Blogger Bingo and ICLW! Two great ways to get to know other bloggers! I'll be back for Show & Tell on September 30th.

8 comments :

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!

    Have a wonderful trip...and yes, get us snaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary and happy birthday! Two wonderful milestones...

    Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip and a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about it. Happy birthday and blogiversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BDAY and blogoversary! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun, happy birthday, and happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a *wonderful* time. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about your adventure. Happy celebrating your birthday and blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.